As a passenger, be sure to follow these safety procedures:
- Complete personal protective gear is properly in use.
- Hold operator’s waist or hips, or motorcycle’s passenger hand-holds.
- Keep feet on footrests at all times, including while stopped.
- Keep hands and feet away from hot or moving parts.
- Look over the operator’s shoulder in the direction of the corner, when in a corner.
- Avoid turning around or making sudden moves that might affect operation.
- Stand on the pegs with the knees slightly bent and allow the legs to absorb the shock upon impact, when crossing an obstacle.
This entry was posted in Home and tagged DDS, georgia, GMSP, motorcycle, motorcycle awareness, motorcycle license, motorcycle safety, motorcycle training, passenger safety, ride sober or get pulled over, seat belts, share the road.