Stop by the GMSP Booth at the Great American Motorcycle Show! January 24-26 at the North Atlanta Trade Center in Norcross.
PRINT THIS POST TO RECEIVE $1.00 OFF 1 ADULT ADMISSION
COURTESY OF GA MOTORCYCLE SAFETY PROGRAM
For Tickets & details CLICK HERE!
GREAT AMERICAN MOTORCYCLE SHOW
NORTH ATLANTA TRADE CENTER‑ JANUARY 24-26, 2014
20th ANNIVERSARY FEATURE PRESENTATION! MEET PAUL SR. and the crew from ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS,
Presented by Lawbike.com
Paul will be signing autographs and taking photos on Sat 5pm-8pm and Sunday noon-3pm. 4 OCC theme bikes will be on display and authentic merchandise on sale all weekend. As well as Senior Designer Jason Pohl and Fabricator Christian Welter on Friday and Saturday.
Over 31/2 Football Fields full of new foreign and domestic motorcycles. One of a kind custom rides, sport bikes, touring, choppers, trailers, parts, apparel and anything you need to ride. ALL AT DISCOUNT SHOW PRICES!
NEW ENTERTAINMENT THIS YEAR FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY:
- Over 60 Vintage Motorcycles will be on display to view including GP Racers
- Meet a large selection of custom builders
- Steve Murrin Show Bike Competition with awesome show bikes
- Come out and get an education with Killer Creek HD Seminars
- Steel Horse Law Snake Wrangler Show
- Lawbike.com stage with live music, seminars and comedy acts
- Bluemoon BMW Vintage Bobber Showcase
- Autograph signing with W.T. “Roadblock” Harrell in the Steve Murrin booth
Tickets: Buy online at www.greatamericanmotorcycleshow.com
Adults 15 & over: $12.00
Kids 6‑14 yrs: $7.00. Kids 5 & under: Free
Weekend Pass 2 day $20, 3 day $25‑ Come all weekend!
Show Hours:Friday, 3:00‑8:00, Saturday, 9:00‑8:00, Sunday, 10:00‑5:00
North Atlanta Trade Center
1700 Jeurgens Court
Norcross, GA 30093 Phone: (770) 279‑9899
This entry was posted in Home and tagged basic riders course, buzzed driving, christmas, DDS, drive sober, georgia, GMSP, helmets, motorcycle, motorcycle awareness, motorcycle helmet, motorcycle license, motorcycle procedures, motorcycle safety, motorcycle theft, motorcycle training, nhtsa, passenger safety, ride sober, ride sober or get pulled over, safety gear, share the road, take the course.