If you’re attending a Super Bowl party or watching the game at a sports bar or restaurant:
- Designate your sober driver before the party begins.
- Avoid drinking too much alcohol too fast. Pace yourself. Eat plenty of food, take breaks, and alternate with non-alcoholic drinks.
- Keep track of how much you have had to drink
- Make sure your ride is sober before letting him/her drive you.
- If you don’t have a designated driver, ask a sober friend for a ride home; call a cab, friend, or family member to come and get you; or if possible stay where you are for the night and don’t drive until you are sober.
- Use your community’s sober ride program [Insert your local sober ride program specifics here].
- Never let a friend drive drunk. Arrange a safe way for them to get home.
- Always buckle up. It’s still your best defense against other drunk drivers
This entry was posted in Home and tagged #XLVIII, basic riders course, buzzed driving, christmas, DDS, drive sober, georgia, GMSP, helmets, motorcycle, motorcycle awareness, motorcycle helmet, motorcycle license, motorcycle procedures, motorcycle safety, motorcycle theft, motorcycle training, nhtsa, passenger safety, ride sober, ride sober or get pulled over, safety gear, share the road, SuperBowl 48, take the course.